Solid Winter Cover
Mesh Winter Cover
- Made from tough polyethylene fabric. Tough, durable material. Won’t crack, split or tear from the cold!
- Lightweight - Easier to put on and take off the pool than heavier, bulkier vinyl covers. Takes up less room to store, too!
- “Hold-Tite”® reinforced seams - Lasts longer! Won’t rip, fray or come apart.
- Double-folded self edge - Double-stitched with water, chemical and sun resistant thread.
- Made from the best material with the highest concentration of UV stabilizers to ensure your cover will last for years.
Vinyl Water Tubes
- Polyethylene Woven Fabric
- 12x12 Weave
- Polypropylene Binding
- Aluminum Grommets
- Polyester - double stitched
For information on Winterizing your Pool read below:
- Water tubes are the best way to keep your pool cover secure all winter long. The
water bags are manufactured from quality heavy gauge vinyl treated with UV inhibitors.
Designed to withstand sub-zero temperatures!
- Be sure to follow all manufacturer’s winterizing instructions for your skimmer,
filter, pump and decking. Follow pool chemical manufacturer’s instructions for treating
your pool prior to and during the winter season.
- Balance your water chemistry. Make sure that your pH, Total Alkalinity, and Calcium
Hardness are all balanced. By balancing your water chemistry you are protecting
the surface of the pool from staining and etching. Adding a winterizing chemical
kit to your water will help keep it blue and clear for the next season. Be sure
to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the kit.
- Drain pool 6” below return fitting. Choose a safe drainage area capable of accepting
a large amount of pool water. CAUTION: Chlorine kills lawns and plant life. Choose
drainage area carefully. Follow filter manufacturers instructions to drain pool
to the lowest water mark on the skimmer faceplate. DO NOT attempt to drain pool
lower using the filter and pump. The pump must be able to draw water from the pool
to operate safely. If you run the pump with the water level so low that no water
passes to the pump, the pump seal may be permanently damaged. Remove additional
water by siphoning with several garden hoses or your vacuum hose until pool water
is 6” below the return fitting.
- Skimmer. We strongly recommend, for the protection of your skimmer, liner and pool
wall, that you purchase and install a Winterizing Kit. This kit will allow removal
and storage of your skimmer and filtering system, and should eliminate any possibility
of damage due to winter peril. REMOVING THE SKIMMER WITHOUT INSTALLING A WINTERIZING
KIT COULD RESULT IN DAMAGE TO THE POOL WALL, LINER AND POOL INSTALLATION, AND VOIDS
ANY WARRANTY. SKIMMER DAMAGE CAUSED BY FREEZING TEMPERATURES IS NOT COVERED BY PRODUCT
- Return Fitting. Remove the return fitting ball by unscrewing the cover. Replace
the ball with the shut-off disc supplied with the return fitting and reinstall the
cover. NOTE: This shut-off disc can be useful for plugging off the return fitting
should maintenance be required on the filter or pump.
- Filter and Pump. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for winterizing. Clean and store
all pool components indoors in a clean, dry area for the winter season. Follow manufacturer’s
instructions for spring start-up.
- Install a Winter Cover on your pool to keep water clean and free from dirt, leaves